As part of the clinical research study criteria, we are looking for Sjögren’s patients:
- Male or female ≥18 years.
- Classification of Sjögren’s Syndrome according to ACR/EULAR 2016 criteria
- Time since diagnosis of ≤7.5 years at screening
- Are seropositive for anti-Ro/SSA antibodies at screening or positive salivary gland biopsy confirmed by central expert review
- Stimulated whole salivary flow rate at screening of >0.05 ml/min.
- Screening ESSDAI value ≥5 within the following 8 organ domains: constitutional, lymphadenopathy, glandular, articular, cutaneous, renal, hematologic, and biologic.
See more information about this study
Receive the Latest News from Johns Hopkins Rheumatology
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Johns Hopkins Rheumatology.